Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ultrasound Tomorrow

I have known I was pregnant now for over 2 weeks. 2 agonizing weeks. Trying to recognize any pregnancy symptoms. Looking for spotting every time I use the bathroom. It's been super stressful and distracting. I even rear ended someone Saturday night while I was driving. Not bad, but I just can't seem to focus on anything else.
I scheduled an ultrasound for tomorrow. I do not want to go. A part of me would rather not know. Remain in ignorance as long as possible. Another part of me (the type A) wants to know what's up. My husband wants to come but I don't know if its worth having him take time off for every ultrasound. For every miscarriage. I decided to try to have another child. I feel like its my job to deal with the unpleasantness and make everything easier for my family. We have not told the kids. I felt my older kids out and my daughter says she doesn't want to know. Its too sad. I get that.
My stomach is in continual knots. I am hoping that this is a pregnancy symptom. I think its nerves. I hope I can make it through the day tomorrow. I am reffing a game less than 2 hours after my appointment. I have to anticipate bad news because that's what I've had before. I hope the coaches are nice to me. It may be a technical kind of day.
I feel pregnant. I have to pee alot. My boobs hurt. My stomach hurts. I think that I have every reason to be hopeful but I also realize that I need to assume that there will be nothing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment