Saturday, December 14, 2013

Encouragement

So now that I have finally accepted the fact that I will be devestated if this preganancy ends in a miscarriage I have decided to take my husbands advice and be optimistic. I hope so desperately that we can have and raise this baby. I rub my stomach and tell the baby how badly we want it to come to our family. That we love it already and to fight so very hard to stay with us. My husband says optimism will work and more importantly that the pessimism that I have felt is detrimental to the pregnancy. I'm not sure if any of it makes a difference but I guess it's worth a shot.
Sidenote: In my last 2 pregnancies that produced children my pelvis separated around 6-7 months in. It is very uncomfortable and is hard to function daily because of pain or potential pain. I have noticed that after reffing for a couple of hours that my pelvis and the insides of my legs are hurting. If this is not a symptom of pregnancy than I am worried that I am developing arthritis or something. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment