Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Baby R


I jumped at the opportunity to do respite care for another mom. We get to watch a 6 month old baby for a week. I didn't know how nice it would be.
This little baby has the sweetest little spirit. She is so nice to be around. We have been having a blast. My heart feels good.
One night as I was getting ready to go ref and R was with us in our room my husband asked, "Does having R around not make you feel so sad?" I didn't realize I was that transparent. I said, a little surprise, Yes. What about you? I thought the you said you were over the miscarriage. He said he was. He was sad about not having more kids.
We will have to let her go on Sunday but I intend to listen to her little noises and give her squishy hugs a lot until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment