Sunday, April 20, 2014

Trying Again

I was supposed to get an IUD at 6 weeks post delivery. But I couldn't bring myself to do it.
The other night my husband was in our room with me while I was getting ready to go ref. He said when do you turn 40? I told him. He said we should try again next year and try to time it for around your 40th. (We are still so silly that we can hope and plan ahead. I truly find it odd.) He said when are you  fertile again? And I had to tell him I already had a cycle. He just laughed and hugged me. So I guess we are trying again.
My plan it to try to keep it to myself if I get pregnant again (which has never been an issue). I would like to have the harmony test done that tests for hormonal abnormalities. I can have that at 9 weeks. That way we should know for sure that it is viable and that there is nothing major wrong with the baby. Anyways, that's my plan.
Seriously, who can still plan after all this?

No comments:

Post a Comment