Thursday, April 3, 2014

Friends


I've been lonely. And sad. And mad. And frustrated. And lonely.
I know that hanging out with someone who is sad is not very much fun. But its sure nice to know that anyone else cares. I am dismayed by the fact that there are people in my life who are dear to me that didn't reach out to me at all. And though, I'm not sorry for myself, it makes me wonder how much time I have wasted being more invested in these people than they are in me. I feel like I'm at a place in my life where I just don't waste my time like that anymore. 
On the other hand, I want to make sure to cherish the people in my life that have found that time and took the effort to tell me they are in my corner, that they have my back. Thank you. It meant more than I can express. 

new friendship quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment