Friday, February 21, 2014

15 weeks

At almost 15 weeks I panicked. My stomach was still flat. I was feeling very stressed about the pregnancy so I insisted on being seen. The nurse practioner did an ultrasound with a little hand held device and found the heartbeat right away. The baby was moving its arm around, looking really good. I started to cry with relief because I walked into the appointment fully expecting no heartbeat. But we were good to go so I cancelled the appointment that I had for the following week feeling very confident. I was still very nauseous. That was a great sign too.
Here I am at 17 weeks. The baby had already died. Sigh....

My daughter really wanted to do weekly pictures and post them to facebook. I was all ready for the 18 week one but decided to wait until after our doctors appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment